What does a typical day look like to you?
Best discussions & stories
Picture of Silviu
Picture of Dragos
2 responses
Anonymous asked a question to Silviu N.
Category: Day to Day
Date asked: Monday, June 6, 2022
Last reviewed: Tuesday, November 8, 2022
Picture of Silviu N.
Silviu N.
SIM Certification Engineer
Working from home has only brought benefits to my life and because I no longer have to commute, I woke up 15 mins before logging in, making myself a hot cup of coffee. As I have specific tasks I know what to do from one day to another so except for certifying SIMs I read my emails to provide technical support if needed and participate in daily meetings with colleagues or vendors. If the day is slow (e.g: we are waiting for SIMs to be activated or for a shipment from the vendor) I take some courses on our learning platform.
Monday, June 6, 2022
Picture of Dragos G.
Dragos G.
Technical Project Manager
Similarly to Silviu, working from home has helped me reduce 2.5-3 hours of daily commute that is now used to better myself. My day usually starts about 8am and it is followed up by a nice cup of coffee (cold brew for the win!!). Usually I log in right away to check if there are any urgent emails. Around 8.15 I do a bit of cardio and then from 9 back to emails for another hour or so. Usually my days are packed with meetings so most of my remaining day is used to prepare for meetings, have the meetings themselves and work on some of the action points identified in each meeting. As Silviu mentioned if the day is quite slow, I take the time to catch up on some courses on our learning platform or do a bit of reading for myself.
Tuesday, November 8, 2022
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.
Did you find this discussion helpful?